CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

~My poor daughter~

Its Saturday guys..
Ha ha ha...i'm happy coz hubbby bought another broadband for us at home
I have my own but my brother conquer it all the time..never mind
and back to my topic, my nightmare has come...all these while i'm so afraid that my kids will suffer such of this dieases..chicken pox or cacar air...and yuppss its happened to my 4yrs old daughter...alalala punya kesian
It begins with my son early this year but not quite horrible .. at the beginning its come to Diona's mouth and slowly spread to the parts of her body...
i surf the net about it and found this
It helps me much and beside I gain some knowledge...
And this is my girl upon suffer her first time chicken pox
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the chicken pox on her hand...
Ini baru di tangan belum lagi the other parts of her body include her intimate..kasian kan..
She always asked and cries when her body will be okay
During this time i used some traditional method to tend her...
Well my mum stayed with us so she gave me advises not to give her the medicine given from the clinic.
After that I continue give her the antibiotic given by the clinic..So now diona feel much more better tapi dia kena ambil masa untuk kembali ke kulit asal yang putih and gebu..ha ha ha ..
Until then see ya next time!!


0 comments: