CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday

Welcome 2010 !!!

hello 2010!!
wow just not realized that 2009 is over and here 2010.. does the time flies too fast? hmm

well.. my 2009 didn't went as well. he he siapa suruh tidak ikut my own taqwim made by myself early 2009.. what happened my 2009? my simple check list !!!
1. my son barry ivan ferdinand turned 1 on 19th may and my diona marcella went 3 on 27th feb
2. my 4th wedding anniversary
3. for almost 17 years being lost contact with my BFF, had small gathering with carol, mel n karen .. we were classmate for 3 years in tenom-miss u guys!!
4. and also for almost 15 years never met my childhood friend, attending raya open house at tantha of ranau with bb, felicia and harry...o my its been a long time u know and so much thanx to facebook actually..he he he
5. small family gathering -mums side
6. starting my w*****l*** programme
and o no!! i forgot the rest la.. never mind but it seems sikit ja yang dilalui for 2009. and i hope this 2010 will be much good to me ( and all of us) . i listed my goal and hope will be blessed from heaven..Amin!!

0 comments: