CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

Some Update!!


hai peeps!!

i'm in holiday mood right now!! he he.... my Pengarah approved my 9 days leaves (smile)...just can't wait for my looooong cuti...
actually there are so many things i want to blog..but since my time is packed...keep it dulu la...just want to share my last weekends at kampung with my family...

my little boy eating his biscuits..he's now 6 months with 8+ kg


even his face pun ada biscuits... Ivan really loves balik kg..sleep well,kuat makan...so sejuk ma my kampung

this kakak pula washing dishes kunun while me & my hubby having dinner..and the Ivan ???

jeng jeng jeng...main2 bawah meja...

so..enough la for now...will update by tommorow..kalau sempat la..untill then...babai..adios!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks really healthy bah! :-)