CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday

Workloads!!!

Oh man!

My life sucks! I hate my new M#*7@#??! (to the extreme)... I don't know for how long I can stand with him (he's such a blurrrr person!).. Everytime he call me mesti suruh buat paper work!... Excuse me my 'bos' , thats not even on my job description ooo (buli2 dia suruh sa buat paper work on last-last minute lagi)... my job is consdiering to financial!!! Ingat sa robot ka?! He only join the PNK less than 3 months... yet most of us complaining about him.. .. even on weekends pun he calls me just asking about payment which he can do that on Monday.. eee..so geram with him..But I noticed him he is just good boy punya (single maa)..very particular...suka belanja on us...But nowadays he never in to office..I noticed him since his first gaji...kalau ada kerja just ask us by phone..nah you see... mengalahkan Pengarah lagi..minta puji kann!!!!!!!!!
Since 2009 is closely I have to close my yearly account to be audited early next year...yet my account is not update (matai!!) due to my maternity leaves...hanged for almost 3 months..as I'm so busiest (can use ka this one?*wink*)..I just want to more convergent on my job..TANPA GANGGUAN!!...Sorry bos, buat sendiri kio!!!!! ... I don't want to do last minute job... At the end I want some relaxing vacation...kah kah kah... Yeah maybe some Labuan trip or Poring trip ka...Spend more time with my family... I wish I can finish it before Christmas...
And to all bosses (yang makan gaji punya) .. Let us yang bawahan ini do our work ikut fail meja coz SKT pun depends on it kan...except reasonable punya job... jangan melampaui batas sajala...
Untill then see ya later..

0 comments: