CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

Pening!!!

Yup!! really2 pening ... mostly I'm the victim between my board director and my manager... you know why??.. this is the story was
Last week, there's a monthly board director meeting... all of us attended the meeting...most of the agenda are directed penjualan minyak diesel bersubsidi to nelayans.. we are the society (under LKIM) of nelayans as our member and most of the members are pure nelayans and got their subsidy card too...and becoz of this my chairman very enthusiastic to make our society involved in this penjualan minyak...

But as we (the staffs) are in goverment sector we are subjected to gov/ LKIM policies and of course this society also subjected to LKIM act (Akta Persatuan Nelayan,1971)... FIY the chairman got the power to do this, this and what so ever but without permission/ authority from my manager (which advised from our Ketua Pengarah LKIM) the 'this, this job' will not going anywhere... One of the main condition if to sell minyak bersubsidi to nelayans given by LKIM was the society must have their own jetty .... It is because the jetty will placed so many things such as skid tanks, office, the pump, etc... So from this on my chairman so busiet (ok ka ni) to find a suitable place ... met so many people asking if they have a jetty to let or to rent for...and yess he did it...he found a jetty (Cina's owner) .. this jetty was for rent only ..and the rental is RM0.01 sen from our penjualan minyak..means there's a join venture (JV) which forbidden by LKIM....pandai kan this owner... These 2 parties (my chairman and the owner of jetty) made their own agreements..but because the chairman using the persatuan punya license trading...the manager also have to sign the agreement...he he ... the chairman insist me to ask the manager to sign it..see bodoh kan these people, they don't want to see face to face but using me as orang tengah....of course la my bos don't want to sign it because of JV...he planned to have our own jetty but the chairman mau cepat saja... so they have argue..even my chairman asked my Pengarah to kick-out my manager from society... but mind you we've paid by LKIM and not society... unless we have kes2 berat baru boleh kick out... apalah pengerusi ni...and untill now.. still got argument between them...anything documents needs their signature...HOLD!!!

fuh!! so hard to understand them..1 party wanna doing this business for benefits of our society (kunun) but not in a right manner... another party wanna do it but too slowly... aiya.... despite if both parties got the jetty they have another problem to be solved... they have to find the fuel supplier (previously for sabah the supplier was KO NELAYAN and next Pengasah)...then the $$$$$ to buy fuel from supplier, transportation, workers etc... also the PDA license from KPDN (lagi susah mau urus), skid tanks ..odoi...me so lucky for not involved ..let the pihak atasan do it... hmmm....miss my children right now... its more useful if i'm with them like last week when i took my annual leave (2 days + weekend).... during that time my Ivan fully BF with me untill when my mom took over taking care of them Ivan refused susu formula... my mom so worry of it...ok kids!!! mummy will be home earlier today daripada layan orang2 begini!!!...yahooo!!!!!!!!!!









0 comments: