CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

A gift for Ivan

Did your organization provide such a club or team for employees? I mean a club like sports club, recreaction club, football team or etc... Mine does and it's Kelab Kakitangan. The benefits for joining this club are having annual dinner, family day, annual sport (and for this year we are the 'tuan rumah' for the sukan LKIM but poor me cannot attend the event due to my maternity leave which held at UMS). Every months my salary will lost RM5 being paid to the club.. This club also support members in any conditions like family's death, marriage, being transffered by HQ, got a baby etc..


Last time when I got married (2005) this club forgot to give me a gift!! (laughing)..even my first child they also forgot .. may be the committe (on that time) less concern about the member.. They paid me just after the committe have been changed ... plus marriage and first child they gave me a steamer from Cosway... yeahh bagus lah daripada tiada langsung...


This time for the second baby the club also want to gave me a gift but the treasury aka tukang beli hadiah so fussiest and lazy jalan-jalan cari hadiah.. She suggested me to buy something and then just claim from her...ha ha ha senang kan!!!.. The cost must be around RM50... Mula-mula my hubby said no need lah buying things just take the cash.. kununlah.... But for my instinct tak siok lah... must be a reality things from club ... nanti future will raise 'eee from whom I've got this one arrr..ooo from si anu bin si anu' ... so there's a reason to remember *smile*...


I decided to buy Ivan's stuff at Kids Avenue at KK Times Square (formerly at Karamunsing).. Round punya round (almost 1 hour) I've found these things at last .. hopefully Ivan will like it ..


These are baby boy rompers (plus long pant and bib) and jungle jollies toy...the amount for these are RM56.80 after 10% discount..so it means RM6.80 hangus after claim RM50.00 from club...ok lah ba tu kan... Yipee!!!!! Ivan got new stuff then... The jungle jollies toy suppose for the stroller but since I never use it ( Iuse baby sling) I put them to Ivan's baby walker... He just loves it ... Here's some pictures Ivan with his RM50.00 voucher gift... kah kah kah...Thank's to my club ya...



untill then...see ya next time!!!!!!







0 comments: