CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

Another babies stuff store in KK!

Usually every Saturday morning, me with my hubby going to Tamu Giant Kolombong (bought some kampung's sayur seems my hubby loves it than the baja's sayur).. This tamu is alike Tamu Gaya Street but only a mini Tamu... Sold many types of sayur kampung, handicraft, pets and kuih muih.
But there are one booth who sale baby's stuff and I never saw it before.. She even sale CD!!! I'm so happy with that... But she didn't bring the actual one as a sample for customer.. When I asked whether she got a website for online shopping... she DID!!!!
Her products are most satisfied for me... the prices pun boleh tahan... and yang lebih ok lagi she's just around in KK... boleh ambil yourself lagi... Do visit the WEB peeps and happy online shopping!!!!

0 comments: