CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday

New Year 2009

2009 already??!!

odoi the times flies so fast ooo... and as the times flies my age also getting older...he he he...not 2+0 anymore but 3+0... the kids also getting bigger..
My lists for 2008 almost 'tak tercapai'...only a few achieved.. my main list for being small than now langsung tak tercapai. how to achieved i tell you.. sikit2 makan... eagerness to kurus is there but no will to do it...*matai*..hubby pun bising2 already.. so far my career are doing well and hope this year will going more better..the others i will 'bring forward' to be continue this year except for this....having more babies... ha ha ha... not this year la wait untill they getting more bigger and pandai2 sikit..the first one is 3 yrs old and the second one is 1 year this year... and if there's any baby this year , alalala how it will be kan...
and for this year I hope everythings will be fine...daughter always mentioned go to school when wake up in the morning..saw me wearing official dress she also want go to school padahal she only 3 yrs .. maybe playschool is good for her...what else ya for this year? yupp...my career, financial, family, personal ya, hope all be great this year...amen!!
and as the beginning 2009 I am so blessed to meet my long lost friend, Carol and Mel on 3rd Jan last week... these friends are my best friend at secondary school once in Tenom...we were so closed...untill we're separated some time after school... then found them through friendster (really thankful to friendster)...it's have been almost 14 years i never meet them..oh my!! I really appreciate this friendship (O god)... even so many years we've been lost contact...they still the same... i really, really love them and promise to myself will always keep in touch with them....
and also my big 'project' for early this year is my final 'product' for my job..that is my final account before our annual meeting this coming march... it's just finished but have to make it proper lagi... my schedule for this month pun almost full..got wedding invitation every Saturday, meetings and etc..don't know can make it or not...depends if my mum can look after my kids...
my wishlist for 2009....
* getting kurus ..ha ha ha
*our own home
*winning a jackpot ... ha ha ha
*made biscuits (awal2 lagi) for christmas..selalu tidak cukup ba
*and many more to be listed... he he he
untill then...Happy New Year peeps!!

2 comments:

me said...

wah, what a sweet entry!i also have 'keep in touch with old schoolmates' on my list haha! All the best with your list!

Carolyn Chong Norsäter said...

Alay...baru sa terbaca...i love guys too...bah we all try to keep in touch to each other la ahh....God Bless and Blessed Lenten! muahh muahh