CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday

Unexpected....


Few days ago I received an email from my long lost friend (once at College) told that one of our 'kamcing' member has pass away..*kesian*.. She got an accident at Melaka while berkonvoi for raya..Also read this from my friend... All these brings my memori to one of my ex-classmate aka my colleague who passed away also coz of accident while heading to Sandakan May 2006.. The things that makes me feel very2 sad for him are:
~ A day before the incident, he gave me a call that he was so blur handling financial prosedur alone (he not the one to handle the task but since I'm in maternity leave my bos gave to him) ~He's going to marry with his girl within that year ...
~ We're applied to transfer to KK area which I've got and he actually got too but tidak kesampaian...
For the first time since I lost my dad for almost 20 years I felt so empty.. He's so true friend, full of jokes, ambil berat and we share all of our problems.. Even untill now I still remember of him...May Your Soul Rest In Peace Friend!!

0 comments: