CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

something New??!

after giving birth Ivan almost 3 months..I'm thinking to cut my hair ... (yayy)...when I asked my husband about it, he said 'eee masih pendek pun'...ya he's right but my kepala gatal2 already... I cannot control my hand to touch/ garu my head...argh!!! Gatal ooo.... And last Monday I did to nearby saloon (mary's saloon) in inanam.. We often went there (we are their regular customer and got the discount.. he he)...

Mailin: hi..lama nda jumpa oo..apamacam sihat ka
Me: iya lor..sihat ma terover sihat lagi ha ha ha..
Mailin : Biasa ma...so apa mau buat?
Me: Trim saja la...so hot nowadays ba..tidak tahan
Mailin : ok ba kalau kau..

while mailin took her accesories, there's a lady came and sit next to me..she got a curly,long and coloured hair...wow! cantik ooo...I mean the hair... perfect and ngam-ngam for her....jealous oo... so, after mailin trimmed my hair she asked again what i want to do next to my hair... jeng-jeng-jeng, amacam kalau highligt? he he.. you guys know what! my hair is too short ba...macam lelaki...so mailin said ok ba if you want to try... cuba saja la (padahal jealous the woman next to me and I can see she smile..ha ha)..I choosed marroon coz i think i'm fit with it...

guess what? this is the final...ha ha ha... so ugly..i really don't like it...mau kasi hitam balik muahaha but i hubby said lawa ba.. he he its ok la if he said so...muahaha

I've found this photo software from my childhood friend Leyana.. Awesome. I appreciate tools that could help me organize my pictures. Especially my kids pictures.. i download so many software from the internet but very lazy to edit and upload pictures one by one...take time sampai keboringan.. but not anymore with this one..horaay!!!



1 comments:

Mimi said...

wah... ok gia rambut ko tu... sya pun kira2 mo highlight, tp blm brani lagi. nnt sya pikir2 dulu apa kaler yg ngam. btw, syok kan itu photoscape? Ramai yg bilang susa mo pakai... tp mo brani explore bah tu. klu slalu pakai suda, senang saja & syok lagi... :-)